Kelly Services is seeking a Part Time - Customer Service Delivery Tech Experts for the Des Moines, IA area!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Position: Direct Hire - Part Time
Hours: 3:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
****$1,000 Sign-On Bonus After 90 Days of Employment****
****Monthly Phone Stipend****
Team of Experts keeps the customers connected by bringing replacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever they are – home, office, or even a local coffee shop. Experts help customers set up their devices with things like email, apps, and basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning, personalized customer resolution experience.
When a customer’s device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to get them up and running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers’ smart phones, tablets and/or other consumer electronics.
- Resolve operational issues on customers’ devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering education and device optimization suggestions.
- Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers’ home location
- Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer’s technology in order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance measurements and sales goals
- Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and several customers’ locations throughout a designated region.
- Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and rapport building.
- Quickly identify and resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout the in-person session
- Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers’ technical skill level.
Qualifications and Education:
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
- Able to interact with a customer’s technology throughout their home.
- Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in the customers’ homes.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue