To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Nyack, NY 10994
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • West Nyack, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Home Instead Senior Care, the nation's most trusted source of non-medical home care and companionship for seniors, is seeking an Office Assistant/Receptionist in our Rockland County office (West Nyack).
M-F 8:30 am - 4 pm. Must be punctual!
We are a busy, fast-paced, and collaborative office. We are looking for a self-motivated, cheerful personality with a can-do attitude. You will perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties to support all staff members so that as a team, we can provide the highest quality service to our CAREGivers and our clients. You will answer phones and greet visitors, make copies and collate training materials, assist with all administrative steps in the CAREGiver hiring and training process including paperwork and filing, and enter extensive data into our software system. You will have heavy phone interaction with our clients and CAREGivers, so you must be friendly, warm and reassuring, and you must enjoy helping people. Meticulous attention to details and accuracy is important.
- You enjoy speaking to and providing verbal support to seniors and their families
- You are patient and congenial on the phone and in interpersonal communications, you can maintain good working relationships
- You understand and maintain confidentiality
- You are organized and attentive to details, you effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities and you meet deadlines
- You are flexible and can roll with the punches when office priorities change
- You can sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Your written communication is clear, with proper grammar and spelling
- You follow directions…and you take initiative if something needs doing
- You articulate your ideas clearly and present information in a straightforward, logical way
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook/Calendar/Word/Excel and you have the ability to quickly learn our industry software
- Digital marketing/Social media experience for business purposes a plus
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- At least one year of prior administrative or office experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift office supply boxes up to 20 lbs
- Must be able to walk up and down multiple staircases in our office
- For the safety of our clients you will undergo a criminal background check, a drug screen and a Department of Motor Vehicles check.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.