CloudHesive is an Amazon Premiere Partner and Amazon Managed Services Partner founded by veterans in the cloud technology space. We help our customers adapt and transform their organizations by leveraging the power of the public cloud ecosystem through consulting and next generation managed services with a focus on Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency and Cost Optimization.
Our employees are the foundation of our success, and we invest in them! We are growing fast and have built a phenomenal team through in-depth training, partner events, community involvement, mentoring and much more. We move quickly, act decisively and communicate openly to drive a collaborative environment and our customer's success. With offices in the U.S. and Latin America, you will work with experts in the industry on revolutionary technology solutions that have been deployed successfully around the globe.
We are seeking a remote Sales Account Executive for our Southwest Florida territory. In this role, you will be responsible for driving new logo sales and helping to manage current accounts to grow them. In this role, you will wear multiple hats including hands on sales engagements to identify target companies, uncover customer’s challenges to create sales opportunities and introduce CloudHesive’s value proposition. The primary focus of this role is to sell technology services in a defined territory by identifying, qualifying, and closing new opportunities as well as managing the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support for assigned accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Grow market share in territory by locating, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities, including developing business relationships with 3rd parties.
- Collaborate with technical staff to create, present, and refine detailed proposals with technology solutions that will meet the client’s needs.
- Consistent communication with new and existing clients to ensure satisfaction with the sales and on-boarding process.
- Develop relationships with Amazon Web Services partner organization and specialty sellers
- Partner with the senior leadership and professional services to deliver excellent service, including the on-boarding process, to current and prospective clients.
- Accurately track and forecast opportunities, create and articulate client specific value proposition, business case and win strategy for all opportunities.
- Deliver on sales and profitability quotas.
- Enter opportunities and follow sales process in Salesforce system and other tools.
- Be responsible for hunting new accounts and working thru AWS channel
- Occasional travel up to 10%
Is this role for you?
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university is preferred.
- Must be comfortable and articulate in client-facing solution selling in hunter and farming roles
- Prior experience in selling managed services or cloud/hybrid services
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills a must
- Knowledgeable in Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud technologies; Contact Center and Unified Communications; Virtualization technologies; Managed Services
- Security solution selling a plus
- CRM experience, Microsoft Office and LinkedIn tools
- Deep knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Experience using Zoominfo or other research tools
In addition to the perks of working with an awesome team, CloudHesive offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, training on cutting edge technology and partners (AWS), a flexible work schedule, responsible time off, standing desks, a kitchen filled with snacks chosen by our employees and much more! If you think you’d be a great fit, we’d like to learn more about you!
- Sales Process
- Solution Selling
- Managed Services
- Selling Techniques
- Business Development
- Cloud Technologies