Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$13.30 to $14.00 hourly
Accountemps has an exceptional opportunity for a long-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at a recognized company in the Transport industry. The Accounts Payable Clerk will process expense reports, resolve A/P issues, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, process checks, and match, batch, and code invoices. If you are a collaborative team member with a positive attitude and effective communication skills, then this role is for you. Based out of the Lowell, Arkansas area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time opening.
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Invoice Discrepancies experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Deep understanding of data entry
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk
for more information.