To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1011 Old U.S. 27
Saint Johns, MI 48879
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Great Lakes Caring • Saint Johns, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The License Practical Nurse delivers care to clients as delegated by the Registered Nurse following the hospice plan of care.
My commitment will include:
- Performing skilled nursing functions in accordance with the established policies, practices and standards of care.
- Building rapport and communicating effectively with patients, families, physicians, facility and other interdisciplinary team members. Also includes communicating with Registered Nurse or supervisor when appropriate.
- Participating in implementation of the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Delivering continuity and quality of patient care.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Licensure: Current state license as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Experience: One (1) year experience in an acute care setting, or equivalent experience.
- Skills: Effective written and verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to spend more quality time with patients
- A flexible schedule to accommodate a work/life balance
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization and longevity
- NURSECAR℠ company car program
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring’s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.