CNA’s and CAREGivers needed for Weekends
Is it important to you to help others? Are you searching for a rewarding opportunity that gives you work-life balance, competitive wages, and on-going training and professional development?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, then Home Instead Senior Care is the place for you! We provide excellent personal care and companionship to seniors in Richland and Lexington Counties! Our CAREGivers empower their clients to remain at home with compassion, dignity, and respect. Join our team and discover how rewarding it is to make a difference in the life of a local senior.
Duties may include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care*
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with Bathing, Grooming, and Dressing
- Local Errands*
Benefits of Working with Home Instead Senior Care:
- Initial and On-Going Professional Development
- Competitive Pay
- Monthly CAREGiver get-togethers and training sessions
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- A caring, compassionate team of coworkers who support your efforts and celebrate your success!
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply