General Description of Position:
Responsible for supporting the Hargray Strategic Business Sales Team with service requests, customer communication, follow-up, tracking new business sales, team meeting participation, tracking of sales projects/orders, order entry, account retention, communicates with all internal teams as required, provide reports upon request, assist internal teams on work flow and follow-up. Must be highly organized and have strong communications skills.
Including but not limited to the following.
* Supports assigned accounts by proactively reaching out to them to ensure customer delight and by reacting to their needs when service and/or billing issues arise
* Identifies opportunities for upgrades and/or add-on services to current Hargray customers via inside sales efforts. Has a thorough understanding of advanced products & services provided to Strategic customers, including but not limited to: dark fiber, Metro E, SIP, IP PBX, and colocation
* Documents all sales activity in Salesforce including activities, opportunities, service requests, and any other modules where Salesforce is the system of record. Manages quoting process as directed. Submits work requests and collaborates with Strategic Account Executive and Strategic Sales Engineer to ensure these are advancing as appropriate
* Handles account management responsibilities by coordinating and collaborating with Strategic Account Manager, Business Sales Support, Sales Engineer, and other operational areas required to address customer issues. Functions as part of Strategic Account Team, presenting a unified approach for Strategic customers
* Required to meet and/or present to customers as directed by Director of Enterprise Sales and/or Strategic Account Manager
* Meets or exceeds daily, monthly, and annual revenue objectives preset by management.
* Effectively uses market information and other sales aids to support recommendations and answer customer questions.
* Establishes with the customer a clear understanding of the terms and conditions of the sale.
* Submits sales orders, copy, reports, and queries promptly, accurately and legibly. Maintains workflow in accordance with established schedules.
* Engages in special assignments such as attending and participating in sales meetings, training, etc.
* Completes bill reviews to ensure accuracy and minimize company credits
* Other duties as assigned
Only candidates who meet minimum qualifications will be considered.
- Customer account management experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and managers
- Basic computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- Ability to use own vehicle for company use
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies