Busy Internal Medicine Practice seeks Clinical Trainer to perform electronic medical records training, office coverage and reporting as needed.
Must have 2 or more years previous experience as a Medical Assistant or LPN (or greater) in Primary Care or Internal Medicine practice.
Must have prior experience in patient care (i.e. capture vitals, EKG, Injections etc.) Must be mature, reliable, and self-directed. Must be bilingual Spanish/English
Previous training experience preferred
Must be flexible, conform to changing priorities and able to travel between clinics in Lee & Collier counties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New-hire orientation/training and Clinical staff introduction of key clinical concepts, practices, and processes.
- Clinical training for all medical equipment and procedures performed in office - including EKG, Spirometry, Holter Monitor, Ear Lavage and CLIA Waived Lab Procedures
- Provide Front Desk Training
- Develop tip sheets to support system users.
- Work collaboratively to create and update new EMR training materials/templates (checklists, flowcharts, screen shots, training videos etc.)
- Provides "Hands-on" clinical training and subsequent "Shadowing" to ensure proper application of key clinical and technical concepts/ learnings.
- Provide office coverage as needed and other administrative.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work well in a team or alone
- Computer Skills (Experience with EMR/EHR required), E-Clinical works preferred
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to function well in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
** Compensation Based on Experience and Qualifications**
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- E Clinical