The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Administrative Support for our client located in the Bolingbrook, IL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
This role is responsible for coordinating and maintaining vendor relationship, setting up new locations, maintaining accurate data of available services, and monitoring service quality at each clinic or site location.
- The position requires continuous phone contact with site locations to evaluate service offerings.
- Support is delivered through multiple channels while contributing to ongoing enhancement of shared knowledge content and promoting overall value of our client.
- Responsible for the setup and ongoing maintenance of clinic profile information and services within the system database
- Recruits and sets up new site locations, manage site schedules and appointment reschedules.
- Responds to clinic locations regarding general questions and system access request via the incoming call queue, triage service request tickets by assigning to the appropriate team member and/or working to resolution, assists with client escalations regarding donor experiences at clinic locations, address fingerprint escalations and troubleshooting steps to support client needs.
- Communicates with clinic locations regarding updates, inquiries for new service offerings and with sites.
- Supports the survey process to monitor applicant experience at site locations, monitors turnaround times and service quality through reporting.
- High School Diploma or GED required. 1-2 years’ of college or technical trade school preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years prior experience coordinating vendor or partner relationships or multiple projects preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, analysis, high attention to detail, effective time management, solid decision making skills and effective problem solving are all key components of this role.
- Ability to work in a logical flow to isolate causes of problems and determine potential solutions
- Confident ability to restate or rephrase questions to verify consistent comprehension of a problem
- Ability to effectively prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly connect with people, establish a rapport, express empathy and project confidence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (excel, word, and outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- This role is largely a sedentary in nature and involves sitting for long periods of time. The role requires the ability to hear and talk as well as to see data and adjust visual focus for computer and paper tasks, read, type, lift and/or carry equipment and files up to 20 pounds, walk, bend or stand as necessary.