The Senior Sales Representative is responsible for generating new customers and maintaining established accounts for the purpose of marketing the designated product line/s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in obtaining designated sales goals by direct contact with established customers and solicit the sales of the designated product lines.
• Make sales calls both domestic and foreign.
• Actively pursue new accounts.
• Prioritize sales efforts toward high potential, top opportunities
• Directly prepare or assist in preparation of bids and quotes, some of a very complex nature that may require extensive research.
• Follow-up on sales quotes and orders.
• Prepare or assist in the preparation of various sales reports concerning sales projections, job budgeting details, marketing, and prospect lists.
• Primary focus on account development, sales, and delivery of Oil State Marine Construction products and services
• Provide business value added selling at all levels within accounts
• Raise the profile of capabilities within the account for all products and services within Oil States
• Identify and engage key buyers and contacts within each account
• Communicate, establish, and expand account contacts for key areas of products and services
• Provides weekly update on sales activities to be used for Leadership communication
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist other personnel with information concerning products.
• Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
Requirements QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5+ years experience in the sale of marine construction industry products
• 5+ years experience of calling on management personnel in the technical and commercial areas both domestic and internationally
• Ability to manage and maintain a multitude of RFQs simultaneously globally
• Good knowledge of mathematical and measurement computations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer and software skills.
• International and domestic travel is required.
Measurable financial target driven to achieve above 75% success rate on annual sales targets
MBA or Engineering Degree
Fluent in multiple languages
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
• Ability to read, analyze, and interprets general business periodicals.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and business presentations.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and internal customers.
• Ensures that important information from accounts are shared with organization and others as appropriate
• Gives and receives constructive feedback
• Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
Work surface is stable (flat)
70% work in main office location
30% travel to client office
• Prolonged sitting.
• Walking standing, stooping, bending, and reaching.
Operate Cash Register