Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with some weekends as needed.
We are seeking a true road warrior! The Store Installation Project Supervisor will assist with the installation of fixtures and product for new, relocated and renovated stores. This position will provide retail store setup support for crews at the project site, and coordinate with the Regional Project Supervisor during the entire installation process to meet daily goals. This role will work with the Administrators to complete each project within the scheduled time allotted.
Essential Job Functions
- Extensive travel required.
- Manage the inventory for each new store and make sure it is accurate once installation is completed.
- Work in a professional manner with representatives from other companies that are performing a service for O'Reilly, such as electricians, phones, alarm, general contractors, vendors, etc.
- Ensure that the O'Reilly Store Installations procedures are completed consistently.
- Allocate job tasks to each team member according to their abilities.
- Manage the attendance sheets for all team members and outside retail groups.
- Ensure the Store Installation Checklist is complete and returned at the close of each project.
- Manage Comdata account used for team member per diem and miscellaneous expenses.
- Understanding of store layouts provided by the corporate office.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as auto parts retail store manager or assistant manager preferred.
- Driving record must meet the standards set by the Company.
- Must have personal vehicle for transportation to and from store project.
- Willing to work weekends, if needed.
- Able to work on scaffold or ladders to install O'Reilly decor.