You’re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator—and you excel at every one of them.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: your capacity to bond with people, displaying empathy, and quickly becoming their trusted advisor. We’re looking for the kind of people who leave a piece of themselves with everyone they speak to! Here at Syneos Health, we appreciate people who can be a resource for our clients and patients.
Under moderate supervision the call center nurse is responsible for providing inbound and outbound customer (patient) support in a pharmaceutical environment.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers incoming calls in professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Perform outgoing calls in professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Responds to patient inquiries and provides education or information to help regarding training issues utilizing Shire-approved materials
- Identify and escalate priority issues to assigned manager
- Display exemplary phone etiquette following approved call talking points
- Complies with departmental standards regarding training, professional development, communication, management of workload, and safety/emergency situations
- Contacts respective specialty pharmacy to resolve discrepancies reports all adverse event and product complaint reports within prescribed timeframes
- Completes all necessary compliance training in specified timeframe
- Understands and utilizes Telephony system and records appropriate information in the SalesForce.com data base in accordance with customer business rules and training
- Documents all call information in Salesforce.com CRM system.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Active RN license required in good standing
- Bachelor's Degree Required or BSN
- 2+ years in customer service field/or a combination of education and patient care experience in a chronic condition
- Experience in chronic care such as diabetes, and short bowel syndrome a plus Experience with injectable therapies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask, take direction, and maintain prioritization
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Understands importance of stakeholder management; clear, concise and prompt communicator, develops strong relationships and open communication with stakeholders
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Spanish fluency highly preferred
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE| How will you accelerate patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)