To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseland, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Roseland, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
I am collaborating with a major Payroll and HR Management client to identify a Wordpress Developer for a role in Roseland, NJ.
If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Nick at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Here are a couple highlights about the opportunity:
- Major Payroll and HR Management company
- Developing and enhancing an internal resource and collaboration platform
- 6-month extendable Contract to Hire opportunity
Day to Day Responsibilities/Project Details
This role will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the internal collaboration platform (hosted on a WordPress CMS) for the company’s User Experience community. The position requires experienced front-end development skills, a knowledge of emerging and prevalent design trends in the interactive industry, and the ability to collaborate around goals and self-manage.
- Expertise with building custom Wordpress sites using a minimum of plugins.
- Excellent skills in building elegant professional websites while adhering to W3C standards using table-less layouts.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 2+
- Hands on experience in implementing designs from layered Photoshop PSDs. Experience with Sketch a plus.
- 7+ years’ experience in web development with a strong background in open source technologies
- Ability to analyze, study and understand requirements, read user task flows and objectives, convert design assets into responsive web pages, and optimize code within an existing Angular 2+ framework in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- As a key member of a small team, you will promote a fun, supportive, collaborative environment to bring out the best work in others. You should be able to mentor and guide other front-end developers around the organization.
- Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within your domain. Research, recommend, and introduce new technologies and new uses of existing technologies, participating in Business planning, and IT strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit.
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.