Job Posting Title
Production SupervisorPosition Summary
Production Supervisor (Food/Candy Industry)
Join our growth!!
Exciting opportunity for a proven Production Supervisor to work with, mentor, and assist our production leaders and staff members! Requires a flexible individual who enjoys leading and coaching others and developing teams using strong communication skills!
Explore your career opportunities at our state-of-the-art food production facilities. Seeking a talented supervisory professional to help our organization grow and improve operational efficiencies.
Manages all production and packaging activities to achieve the safety, quality, customer service, and cost goals. This position plays a key role in a customer driven manufacturing function charged with continuously improving all aspects of performance.
Key Responsibilities, Opportunities and Challenges:
- Responsible for supervision, coaching, and mentoring team members
- Drive continuous improvements in the following areas: safety, start-up, downtime, quality, start up, change-over duration, and cost.
- Responsible for making recommendations for equipment efficiency improvements and maintenance programs.
- Ensure the department safety, operational and quality standards are met.
- Participates in operating budget, goals, and objectives of the department and works toward meeting and/or exceeding these expectations
- Responsible for adherence and championing required quality and food safety laws, regulations, company policies and practices.
Plays an active role in recommending and managing decision making with interaction with plant management
- 5 plus years of proven experience in production supervision within the food, packaging, contract packaging or pharmaceutical industries.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
- Superb people and supervisory skills including mentoring, coaching, performance, motivating, and directing staff.
- Team building skills
Solid computer skills with Microsoft Office applications.
Apply to an industry leader TODAY! We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401K match, life, STD/LTD, and tuition reimbursement.
We even offer free lunch!!
Packaging And Labeling