To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belle Isle, FL 32809
- Nanny Aguirre
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Belle Isle, FL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WE NEED YOUR PAYROLL EXPERTISE!
This role is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day duties within the functional areas of payroll, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training & development, policies and procedures, and benefits administration. This role will be a business partner to the business, developing strong relationships with the managers and employees, by delivering customer focused HR solutions which align with employee interests and company goals. This role will oversee payroll operations, ensuring accuracy and timelines amongst all business units, collaboratively working with a team of skilled professionals in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, demonstrating precision and expertise, in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
This position will also perform human resources related duties at the professional level to implement daily activities and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customer in assigned areas including but not limited to: compensation, HRIS, and the implementation of policies and procedures in accordance with the mission, core values and business goals of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
Assists with the development/implementation of the performance evaluation and rewards and recognition programs. Administers the employee life-cycle process to include new employee orientation, current employee training and development, and exit interviews.
- Consistently and accurately process payroll for employees across the company, including but not limited to commissions, taxes, and benefit deductions using ADP WorkForce Now.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee and benefit information in the HR Systems by processing all status changes, salary changes, terminations, garnishments/levies and any other changes.
- Reviews HR business unit(s) payroll and benefits changes for accuracy.
- Responsible for processing 401K changes, reporting and year end audits and testing.
- Keeps abreast and maintains working knowledge of all payroll and HR laws, legislation, and trends.
- Respond to employee questions regarding payroll, benefits and other HR related topics.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll general ledger is maintained and provided to Finance.
- Manages the onboarding for new hires to include pre-employment screenings and other changes.
- Administers employee benefit programs including health insurance, FMLA, workers compensation, unemployment benefits, short & long term disability, 401K, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts.
- Disseminate and train HR business unit(s) on new processes, procedures and policies.
- Manage leave and paid time off programs in the HR system/ADP WorkForce Now.
- Prepare required daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as special reports as requested.
- Review HR and benefit related invoices for accuracy and submit to Finance for processing.
- Assist with compensation and benefit planning and administration including coordination of annual open enrollment, changes in coverage and reconciliation with benefit providers.
- Assist in development of personnel policies and procedures and maintain the employee handbook(s).
- Maintain accuracy of hiring process through Applicant Tracking System
- Source candidates through a variety of resources and platforms
- Evaluate talent and provide comprehensive feedback to hiring managers.
- Interfaces with and maintains effective working relationships with Managers and Supervisors, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of progressive experience in Payroll & Human Resources operations in a manufacturing environment
- Significant multi-company and multi-state experience in ADP
- Proficient in ADP WorkForce Now software
- Certified Payroll Professional, preferred
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification, preferred
- Bilingual- Fluent in English/Spanish
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with people of all levels of the organization.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with an ability to be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- High level of skill in handling sensitive and confidential situations/information with the demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
Location: Orlando, FL 32809
Salary Range: $45-55K
Salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
This is an Evaluation Hire Opportunity!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.