This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday 8:00a - 5:00p.
The Batch Builder is responsible for reviewing batch sheets, properly seleting weights of chemicals, and mixing chemicals to specifications as indicatd on the batch sheets. Responsible for verifying all products conform to quality standards and specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Have a solid understanding of production procedures including how to review a batch sheet using the correct tanks, mixers, process piping, and preparation process.
- Maintain and is familiar with all necesary manufactuing equpment including bu not limited to mixers, pumps, tanks, valves, forklifts, etc..
- Analyze and comprehend critical parameters of various product lines.
- Track, and record production data from documents including customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual work production sheets.
- Calculate, track and record factors such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, and frequency of defects.
- RCRA Awareness and satellite waste accumulation (including but not limited to) containers selection, labeling, dating, etc.
- Periodically remove satellite waste containers and deliver to less than 90 day storage area.
- General house keeping.
- Annual RCRA Training including Emergency Coordinator (secondary) refresher, Contingency Plan training, RCRA hazardous waste training.
- Spill/emergency response procedures.
- Maintain accurate inventory records for all materials used/discarded.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Resource Conservation And Recovery Act (Rcra)