Home Health Aide - Home Care | CNA/NA | Part Time/Full Time
Home Health Aides are members of the interdisciplinary team who provide hands-on personal care, report changes in the patient’s/client’s condition, perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy or nursing services, and provide incidental/instrumental activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients in the home setting.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Assists, performs and trains patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical environment.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Utilizes infection prevention and control measures such as universal precautions, hand washing, and personal protective equipment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- CNA or NA
- One year of home health experience
- Two (2) positive references
- Evidence of passing a home health aide written knowledge exam.
- Pass state required criminal and abuse background checks where required.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Locally Owned and Operated
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Care
- Infection Control
- Personal Protective Equipment