Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
$40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
An immediate employment opportunity has become available for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to direct journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, clerical staff, full cycle A/P, payroll, and bank reconciliations. Seeking a full-time Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their team, our client in the Omaha, Nebraska area, is working with Robert Half to find a experience in candidate to join their team. Apply today!
- Business license and gross receipts summarizing
- Assemble monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Conduct monthly accounting close
- Competent in credit card management and reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Work on special projects occasionally
- Ready subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Make all cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Organize sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Supply cash flow projections, as needed
- Enter budget transfers
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Dynamic accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Form 1099
- Solid understanding of Full Cycle Payroll
- Quarterly experience
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Charge Bookkeeper
for more information.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales Tax
- Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable