The Crisis Response Clinician provides immediate person-centered assistance to referrals from the Compass Disaster Line and community partners. The Crisis Response Clinician is responsible for assessing each individual's needs, level of risk, and providing clinically appropriate interventions and referral. The Crisis Response Clinician will represent this program with other agencies and partners to ensure needs of individuals served are met.
*This is a hybrid position scheduled Saturday & Sunday, 24 hours a week, from 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
- Provide person-centered and trauma-informed services when speaking with individuals in need
- Provide clinically appropriate crisis intervention and risk assessments through appropriate platform; phone, video, face-to-face
- Complete Zero Suicide screening and work to identify each caller's needs in a timely manner
- Make follow-up calls or visits, as required
- Communicate clearly, timely, and effectively with community partners
- Attend monthly meetings and weekly clinical supervision with Crisis Line Supervisor
- Maintain agreed upon level of productivity
- Provide culturally competent services to meet the unique cultural needs of each caller
- Be knowledgeable of all services provided within Compass Health
- Be knowledgeable of other human/social services agencies for purposes of referral if Compass is unable to provide a service and maintain documentation of such referral
- Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations
- Ensure all documentation is written in proficient and professional manner
- Refer and coordinate with mobile outreach team, as necessary
- Collaborate and communicate with caller's multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Flexibility with shifts may be required
Master's degree in social work, psychology or related field required
- The completion of a practicum or at least one (1) year of experience under the supervision of a QMHP required if Master's degree is the highest education level obtained
- Working knowledge of DSM-V required
- A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage required
QUALIFICATION(S): LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: PLPC, LMSW, PLMFT, LCSW, LPC, LMFT required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is "Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness."
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
- Crisis Intervention
- Risk Analysis
- Social Work