The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Quality Assurance Representative for our client located in the Aurora, CO area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
Make contact with new customers within three to five days after new account set up is complete to establish whether the alarm system installation is completed and satisfactory to the customer.
- Insure that the customer understands how to fully operate and utilize the alarm system, and verify all information in the computer such as address, and responsible person contact list is correct and complete.
- Perform inbound and outbound calls for new accounts to review information about the quality of installation done by the Authorized Dealer.
- Ask questions from the quality assurance questionnaire/survey with customers verifying equipment is working properly
- Answer customer and dealer questions that arise during QA calls.
- Resolve process problems and specific customer issues by referring them back to the dealer that installed the alarm.
- Provide input to supervisor to assist in developing quality standards for processes and customer contact and identifying process steps that require QA calls.
- Based upon the information obtained from the customer, properly code the account with the appropriate pass or fail code.
- Place customer requests on the account.
- Properly code and document all accounts in Informix or QA web, which subsequently electronically transmits to the Authorized Dealer via the Dealer Portal.
- Work at all time to provide customer service to our customers and Authorized Dealers.
- Assist in the training of coworkers by doing side by sides for training and development.
- Other duties as assigned
- Verifiable High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of telephone customer service experience
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must type at least 40 wpm.
- 10 key by touch with low rate of error
- Strong attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work effectively with customer and peers
- Ability to work productively in a fast –paced changing environment
- Ability to work effectively with customers and peers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to sit and work on the phones in increments of 2 to 2 ½ hours using a desk with a telephone headset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance