The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Frisco, Texas.
Hours: Full-time Monday- Friday 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Onsite (Internal setting)
Pay rate is negotiable
• Perform all duties in accordance with clinical, OSHA and infection control standards.
• Interpret and carry out provider orders.
• Assist the physician and/or associate practitioner with procedures and treatments.
• Escorts patients to exam rooms, interviews patient, measures vital signs (including weight, blood pressure, pulse and temperature) and documents in patient’s chart.
• Record patients’ medical history, health maintenance and chief complaint.
• Give instructions to patients as instructed by the physician or associate practitioner.
• Document all patient related communication and interventions in patient’s EMR.
• Update the patient’s Health Monitor at each visit.
• Work the GAP reports and recall list for clinical quality measures.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Minimum of 3-5 years of hands on clinical experience working with a licensed physician or provider.
2.Minimum of 1-3 years of phlebotomy skills.
3. Minimum of 1-3 years of giving injections.
4. Working knowledge of medical terminology.
Education & Qualifications:
High School Graduate or GED.
Completion of Accredited Medical Assistant Program
RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) or CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) required.
CPR/BLS certification active and required upon hire
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
How to apply? To be considered for this position, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
Certified Medical Assistant