Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Optum Financial Services provides solutions to help mitigate financial impact and better connect health and finances for positive outcomes. Using our deep data analytics, broad capabilities, artificial intelligence and the latest technologies made by experts, our people are continually innovating with a purpose to solve these real-world challenges - ultimately driving better health care benefit utilization and reduced costs, while empowering consumers to save for health care costs in the future.
The Solution Architect Analyst role is responsible for defining the overall structure and design of a system. They will work in conjunction with the product teams and engineering to understand the needs of the business while ensuring there is no compromise on quality of the overall design. The solution architect will define the IT design methodology, develop processes and patterns to quickly incorporate architectural solutions into the primary codebase and adhere to the enterprise architecture governance best practices. The solution architect will collaborate with Agile leadership to slot technical debt within program increments to accomplish goals on the technical roadmap.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
To learn more about Optum Technology careers, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Architecture Analyst - Telecommute.
- Collaborate with other architects on the system design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software
- Establish best practices and a technical roadmap
- Create and deliver necessary architecture diagrams and documentation
- Share and communicate the architectural vision with the engineering and analyst teams
- Participate in design reviews and conduct walkthroughs at various stages during the development life cycle
- Share informational and instructional knowledge of new technologies and frameworks to the IT team
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or High School Diploma/GED and 4+ years of experience
- 3+ years of Solutions Architecture experience
- 2+ years of experience leading architecture using modern software engineering and product development tools including CI/CD, DevOps, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing with AWS and/or Azure
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- 2+ years of Agile delivery experience
- Experience provisioning cloud services
- Experience in performance and scalability optimization
- Solid understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Solutions Architecture Analyst, Solutions Architecture Analyst, Solutions Architecture, Solutions Architect, Architect, Software Engineering, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote