Kelly Services is looking for 10 Production Techs - Sort, Assembly, Polish, Finish – Jr one of their customers in Hampton VA join their team a six-month temporary to possible perm contract.
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally
Contract: 6/8/2020 to 12/7/2020; temp to possible perm
Shifts: 1st shift 07:00 to 14:00, 2nd 14:00 to 22:00, or 3rd 22:00 to 07:00; Paid lunch and breaks
Pay Rate: $12.00 hourly
Location: Drive Hampton, VA 23661
Support various manufacturing operations by performing any of the following job duties:
- Pattern repair, gauge, and assembly of wax patterns in preparation for ceramic shell coating.
- Build ceramic molds around completed wax assemblies and remove wax once complete.
- Inspect, disposition, clean, repair, plug and wrap molds in preparation for Casting.
- Transport and set-up molds for preheat and casting furnaces.
- Pour molten metal into molds per process release accurately.
- Operate vacuum heat-treating furnaces to manufacture castings of high quality.
- Remove scale and core material per customer specifications.
- Inspect wax patterns or metal castings for dimensional conformance to specifications which may require the use of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), Ultrasonic gauges (UT), 3D inspection using white or blue light scanning technology, and hand-held measuring devices to include feeler gauges or pincher gauges in accordance with blue print specifications.
- Remove excess gating, metal or other material per customer specifications.
- Blend welds or prepare castings for welding by means of grinding and blending.
- Cut and weigh alloy ingots for casting
- Weld repair castings that have surface or internal defects.
- Move parts, equipment, and materials throughout the shop.
- Perform shop floor cleaning activities up to and including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, painting, waxing, etc.
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be flexible to work all shifts
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Seeking experience in Wax pattern assembly and injection, chemical cleaning, building ceramic molds
- Ability to work in team environments, solo work and working with all levels management, Engineering and other departments.
- Willing to participate in continuous improvements initiatives within our process to enhance the work task.
- High energy, ability to learn and take direction
KELLY TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE PERKS:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Cassandra Gardenhire at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Production Tech - Sort, Assembly, Polish, Finish - Jr , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.