ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately 1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our customers.
The Facilities Project Manager supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract with work at Schriever Space Force Base, Colorado.
What you’ll do all day:
- Manage a project throughout the entire project lifecycle to ensure the successful completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Oversee the project initiation to include the bid process, providing estimates, coordinating estimates from matrix resources, and coordinating with the proposal team for on-time delivery of a quality proposal.
- Assemble a project team with the necessary resources to meet project requirements and leads them to successful project completion.
- Be responsible for identifying and mitigating risks, as well as issue resolution.
- Manage and reports project budget using earned value management.
- Build partnerships/relationships within the department, with external organizations, and the customer(s).
- Prepare reports for upper management and customers regarding status of projects.
- Be responsible for understanding and handling change management impacts (e.g. negotiate schedules/time).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop and maintain a project schedule
- Position may require night or weekend work on occasion
You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 10 years of general experience; Associate's degree and 8 years of general experience; Bachelor's degree and 6 years of general experience; Master's degree and 4 years of general experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of direct experience in project management
- Must be proficient with Earned Value Management
- Must have, or obtain, a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Desired skills and experience for this position:
- Have experience leading facility upgrade projects
- Have a PMP certification
- Have experience reading blueprints and design plans
- Be proficient with Microsoft Project
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule
This position is expected to pay $71,275 – $113,327 annually; depending on experience, education, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
- Earned Value Management
- Change Management
- Positive Attitude