PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Executive Admin I
- Executive Assistant for the Beats organization, reporting the CMO.
- Manage calendar for company executives
- Coordinate travel arrangements, all hands, and offsite events
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties for Beats organization.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Proven ability and experience in supporting executive level staff (task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations)
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the team and business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing events.
- Executive support (arranging travel and submitting expense reports).
- Manage all facility related requests, working cross functionally with the Facilities team and building representative.
- Serve as the “go to” individual for all org employees and contractors, as well as a resource for all new hires.
- Support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations and catering.
- Process and manage purchase orders and corporate card purchases.
- You will assist in all event planning, including team building activities and offsites.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Admin I $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Agenda Development
- Attention To Detail
- Event Management