System Transport offers many different route options for truck drivers. Which route is right for you?
Weekly Pay: Average Weekly Pay $1,850.00 / per week
Average Annual Pay $96,200.00 / per year
Top Earners: Top Earners Make Up to $2,000.00 / per week
Top Earners Annual Pay $104,000.00 / per year
Transition Pay: We offer a $1,600 transition package
Bonus: Earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus, when you Apply Now!
- Home Time: 3 weeks out, then 3 days off
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- Benefits are available to enroll in after the eligibility waiting period has been met.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Transition Pay
- Orientation Pay
- Vacation time, and more!
TERMINALS & HIRING AREAS: Division 200 OTR Route
System Transport offers many different route options for CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers across the Western USA.
This opportunity is for a System Transport OTR (Over-The-Road) Route with Division 200.
Below are the applicable hiring areas for this specific route.
WHO IS SYSTEM TRANSPORT?
If you are looking for big company resources with a small company feel, you have found the right place to call home. Drive for System Transport, and receive great pay packages and excellent benefits like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, good home time, medical and dental, 401K, and so much more. System Transport has been hauling what builds America since 1972! Today, we are still keeping the country running with great drivers like you behind the wheel. You belong here, come drive with us!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY:
Your safety is always paramount to us. When you drive for System Transport, you will drive the newest flatbed trucks equipped with cutting-edge technologies for your comfort and safety.
- Required: Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Required: Must be 21 years of age or older
- Required: 4+ months of driving experience required
- Required: A safe driving record on the road
- Prefer 1-year truck driving experience, but not necessary
- GET HIRED: What to Expect During the Hiring Process
- Required: Background Check required
- Required: Clean Drug Test required
- Required: Clean Clearinghouse result required
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Defensive Driving