From $50,000 to $65,000 per year
Opportunity for annual bonuses over $6,000
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
We are hosting phone interviews for this position during the week of July 6th. Completing an online application before your interview is highly encouraged and will speed up the process of determining if Uline is the right fit for you.Available Shifts
Days: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
Nights: Sunday - Thursday, 9:30 PM to 6:30 AM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse / distribution processes on all shifts (UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock and Transfers).
- Cross-train in all warehouse Team Lead / Manager functions on both shifts.
- Provide daily hands-on support for the department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assists in implementation.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years warehouse experience, with supervisory experience in a high volume, fast-paced distribution operation preferred.
- Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Attention To Detail