To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Louis Park, MN
- Phone: (630) 874-6206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Populus Group • Saint Louis Park, MN
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a motivated and energetic person to join our Payroll Team. As an Onboarding Coordinator, you will provide general HR assistance to our contractors in throughout their onboarding experience. You'll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. Did I mention customer service skills yet? That's a biggie. ??
- Responsible for creating an uncommon onboarding experience for contractors
- Facilitate onboarding process including communication to contractor and completion of all onboarding requirements
- Provide regular and real-time updates on onboarding status to the customer. As well as coordinating start details.
- Maintain employee files through on-boarding process
- Assist with data entry required for new start set up
- Partner with Internal HR for 401k and Benefits
- Responsible for new starts tracker and VMS tool maintenance.
- Enter and manage background and drug testing process for contractors. Partner with Internal HR for any adjudication required.
- I9 Employment verification
- Auditing of all new hire paperwork and documentation in VMS and internal technology
- Federal, State, and Local employment law compliance
- Visit Client on-site to complete on-boarding material with applicable
- Ensure a smooth hand off of contractor relationship to Employee Relationship Specialist
Skills & Requirements
- Seamless fit into our unique, energetic and gritty culture
- Excellent independent judgment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with benefits and employment law preferred
- Positive attitude
- Growth and development in individual core competencies
- Team metrics regarding timeliness, accuracy and compliance
- Minimal data errors
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 267020 when responding to this ad.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.