To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Control Clerk 3rd Shift $16.25
DSC Logistics, Inc. • Lebanon, TN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintain accurate inventory levels by ensuring customer inventory management and order fulfillment responsibilities are completed in a timely fashion and with the highest standard of service.
- Conduct aisle audits, cycle counts and physical inventories
- Follow proper processes to ensure inventory is accurate and corrections are made in a timely manner and issues are escalated appropriately
- Responsible for physically segregating hold product when as a return and ensuring placards are placed on product as appropriate
- Responsible for working closely with Quality Program Manager or Logistics Manager and adhere to all customer requirements
- Receives and processes customer returns
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must have ability to operate a forklift
- Solid knowledge of WMS and warehouse operations
- Ability to function with minimal supervision, handle multiple tasks and prioritize daily work.
- Strong written and verbal skills, ability to work with internal and external customers in a professional manner in all interactions
DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider and supply chain consultant, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers and facilitating growth and change.
At DSC, we think of ourselves as an extension of our Customers’ companies, of their brands. And, we know that everything depends on our execution. High-performing operations are the foundation of our business and partnerships, establishing our credibility.
Our promise to customers and employees is to uphold high standards of integrity, responsibility and accountability, based on open communication, collaboration and trust. As a values-based organization with roots as a family-founded company, DSC has always been committed to creating a culture of accountability and high ethical standards.
DSC Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is DSC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.CB12