Job Summary: Reporting to the Front Office Manager or designated manager. The front office admin completes the clerical tasks assigned by the manager in accordance with corporate guidelines. Provides accurate, friendly quality service to customers when processing customer transactions. Perform all duties assigned by the supervisor. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Provide excellent front-line customer service:
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
- Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and friendly disposition by greeting others.
- Greet walk-in customers ensuring they receive prompt, efficient, and courteous attention; direct customers or announce visitors as appropriate.
- Answer the main phone line using professional phone etiquette, discern customer needs, respond or transfer to correct individual or department as appropriate.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise Management of all serious complaints and incidents.
- Log Incoming Mail Daily and Distribute to proper Departments
- Assist with customer Title Return request.
3. Records Management:
- Title Filing for Front Office
- Monthly scanning for Title Inventory and reconciliation process.
4. Sale/post sale administrative functions
- Pull Titles from Inventory for auction vehicles sold
- Assist with Signing Titles for auction vehicles sold
- Complete Arizona Repossession Affidavit Forms for multiple accounts on titles received daily
- Complete Arizona Lien Release Forms for multiple accounts on titles received daily
- Print Vehicle Gate Pass upon customer request
- Process information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Assist Front Office personnel with customer calls as needed and directed such as inquiries regarding missing paperwork and/or collection calls.
- Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to the Manager.
- Practice and promote company Core Values.
Office Clerk I, Office Clerk II, Office Clerk III Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Effective customer service skills including customer resolution skills required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills required with diverse individuals preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of office experience preferred.
- Computer experience including data entry, word processing, and scheduling required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, loud, and stressful environment.
- Experience using specific computer software such as MicroSoft Office Suite and SalesForce customer relationship management (CRM) applications preferred.
- Bilingual communication skills preferred.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: The physical activity requirements of the position are Light to Medium Physical Work.
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
- Constant – sitting, listening, talking, watching, fingering, touching, feeling, and grasping
- Frequent – standing, walking, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Occasional – lifting, balancing, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and climbing
- Potential – running, jumping, yelling, or other rapid or forceful movement in emergency situations
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions, including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards, such as electrical current , moving mechanical parts, exposure to hot equipment and cleaning and pesticide chemicals; and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with internal and external service station/convenience food and petroleum dispensing operations.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by incumbents in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instruction or duties requested by an authorized person. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. #CB