Job Title:Quality Automation Engineer
Location: St. Louis, MO
• Evaluate existing automation framework and provide automation solution for building end to end regression suite.
• Responsible for architecting, designing and implementing test automation frameworks from ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
• Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality considerations.
• Responsible for creating data portability functions.
• Create data necessary for the scripts based on the functionality.
• Responsible for developing smoke, functional and regression test suites for GUI Front End, and Database backend.
• Document, maintain, and monitor software problems.
• Recommend strategies and methods to improve test plans and test processes.
• Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
• Lead projects while mentoring other members of the QA team.
• Assist Test Manager in integrating automation methodologies within QA methodologies.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalent professional experience may be substituted for formal education.
• 5+ years of development or test automation experience.
• Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
• Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
• Solid understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming Skills.
• Experience in testing web application and web services developed using latest technologies and frameworks: .NET, JAVA, Rest, XML, JSON, JQuery, etc.
• Hands-on experience with a mix of modern Test Automation tools and frame works, (e.g. Selenium using Java or Java Script and HP Unified Functional Automated Testing tools).
• Advanced SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with UI testing frameworks.
• Experience using Continuous Integration tools.
• Experience with Agile testing methodologies including ATDD and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
• Exposure to performance testing and knowledge of performance testing tools is a plus.
• Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical resources.
- provided by Dice
- .Net Framework
- Agile Testing
- Coaching And Mentoring