To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Office Engineer (ID# 35102)
WSP / USA • Salisbury, MD
Posted 11 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About WSP USA WSP USA, formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. wsp.com. We are seeking an Office Engineer to join our Construction Services group for a project located in Salisbury, MD. This position will be assigned as required by SHA, on site to a project(s) located within SGA's District 1 boundaries.
- Work closely with project engineers and inspectors on daily tasks
- Uses MCMS program to input Inspector Daily Reports and process monthly progress estimates
- Keep project documents organized and concisely stored
- Types and edits correspondence, memoranda, reports and other documents;
- Reviews outgoing correspondence for procedural and grammatical accuracy, as well as conformance to general policy and factual correctness;
- Superb communicating skills
- Experience in computer technology
- 2+ years’ experience in construction related field
- Knowledge of change orders, RFIs, submittals, source of supply, etc. preferred
Job ID: 35102
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.