JOB TITLE: Delivery Associate
LOCATION: South Bend, Indiana
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE
Arpip Deliver, LLC, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner, is looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver packages to customers. A Delivery Associates/Drivers strives to get every order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer full and part-time opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow strict safety standards on and off the road with delivery vans.
• Use handheld device for routes, customer delivery information, tracking progress, and solving issues.
• Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
• Load and unload packages from vehicle for delivery.
• Practice customer obsession and deliver with a smile to all customers.
• Follow delivery instructions from customers and company procedures.
• Enter and exit van, walk away and to van, and walk up and down stairs throughout your shift.
• Deliver all packages to customers on time.
• Attend meetings to discuss any problems or issues of the day.
• Perform daily inspection of vehicle for damage and refuel.
• Supply assistance to coworker as needed.
• Daily removal of trash from vehicle.
• Able to operate a delivery van of GVWR 10,000 lbs or less.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Eligible to work in the U.S
• Must be 21+ years of age
• Must have a valid driver’s license (No CDL required).
• Must be comfortable driving and working in various weather conditions, especially rain and snow.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs packages with or without reasonable accommodation
• Able to pass a pre-employment/random drug test and have clean driving record.
• Must have weekday, weekend and some holidays flexibility
• 1 Year of delivery driving experience.
POSITION TYPE(S): Full Time
WORK HOURS: 10 hours per day with available shifts 7 days per week.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Required to sit, talk or hear, use hands, touch objects, regularly stand and walk, stoop, bend, turn, squat, or reach above shoulders. Lift up to 50 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• From $17.75/ Hour
• Paid Training
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for full time employees.
• Paid Time Off
• Company vehicle and uniforms provided
Arpip Deliver is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Mobile Device Management
- Occupational Safety And Health