Are you up for the challenge of providing support, leadership and coaching to a Commercial Services team? You will be responsible for creating and sustaining an inspiring environment through your leadership processes and actions, as well as the performance of an assigned region/territory and mode of transportation to include volume generation, revenue and profitability, and integrating within the organization to effectively communicate market needs to support the enterprise.About the role; you will:
- Develop sales associates to improve their skills in selling value, positively differentiating our service offering, and deepening the sell by closing new opportunities through direct feedback and process improvement.
- Serve as an active team member of the commercial leadership team, provide feedback, communicate key issues to team, and provide peer coaching.
- Deliver needed results including profitability, revenue generation, asset utilization, loaded ratio.
- Collaboration with Pricing, Operations, Network and Customer Service to ensure precise execution of the deal.
- Establish relationships with clients and industry authorities to maintain a pulse on the competitive landscape of the market to be most effective in a selling environment.
- Ensure the team's pipeline has a sufficient number of new opportunities added weekly and opportunities are advanced or removed from the pipeline.
- Regular joint sales calls to observe and coach sellers, deliver corporate and industry message to customers, address specific issues and assist in closing business.
- Travel = 30-50%.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here. **Associate can be located in Green Bay, WI or in the Northeast region.
- Do you have a Master's degree or equivalent work experience?
- Do you have a minimum of 6 years transportation sales experience?
- Are you known for your ability to lead, coach, and develop others?
- Are your communication skills effective and efficient?
- Do others feel you have extraordinary negotiation and influence skills?
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Coaching And Mentoring