Who we are:
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 900 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, and government agencies.
What will you do?
- Answer incoming calls regarding customer inquiries and concerns
- Responsible for inventory control – ordering, receiving, managing the entire inventory
- Day to day stocking
- Ordering parts
- Completing quote requests
- Completing runs to purchase required parts
- Building work orders for Installers
- Scheduling works orders for Installers
- Completing invoices
- Utilizing QuickBooks – purchase orders, quotes, work orders, invoicing
- Providing customer service to walk – in customers
- Completing timecards for employees
What are we looking for?
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Industry knowledge of customers – waste management, electricians, school districts, etc.
- Creativity, ability to think “outside of the box”
- Ability to research, investigate
- Knowledge of Sacramento area
- Possesses a customer service mindset
- Automotive industry – preferred
- Dealership experience – preferred
- Familiarity with Uber
- Experience with utilizing a forklift - training will be provided
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.