The RedWagon Delivers is seeking individuals who know how to hustle and grind! Our ideal candidate works for Doordash, GrubHub, and/or Uber Eats, may have experience with catering delivery, and understands that working for RedWagon adds to their total earnings. They also understand 1099 work and what it means to be an independent contractor.
You must be customer-service oriented and available to make deliveries from a variety of locations in the region. Most deliveries take 30 minutes & occur between the hours of 9AM-2PM. However, we make deliveries from 6AM to 9PM, 7 days a week. Your availability determines your opportunities. Simple as that! Deliveries will be offered to you as they become available. We pay by the job, not by the hour. If you feel making $20 to $70 per delivery is not worth your time, please do not apply.
- At least 21 years of age
- A valid U.S. driver’s license
- A smart phone
- Your own vehicle (A van or truck is not required)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Communication skills
- Ability to figure things out
- Ability to navigate using smart phone mapping application
- If hire, you must purchase your own equipment which includes catering delivery bags (23X13X15) and a collapsible cart, wagon, or a convertible or foldable hand truck. Sorry, this is a deal breaker and a requirement from our client
- Pick up food or other items and drop them off at designated locations ON TIME.
- Transport food carefully and safely from restaurant to the destination
- Perform light set up order where the customer requests (set-up only)
- You are expected to act and dress as a professional and be well groomed when representing The RedWagon Delivers on all your deliveries
- Provide stellar customer service
Ability to make $20 to $70 per delivery. 1099.
- Customer Service
- Follow Instructions
- Logistics Operations