To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • McCook, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come and join an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. Our client has immediate opportunities for a Manufacturing Technician in our chemical manufacturing plant
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* LOCATION: Mc Cook IL
* JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Technician
* PAY RATE: $18.00
* SHIFTS: 12 Hour Rotating shift
* DURATION: Oppurtunity for contract to hire based on work performance, work attendance, and dependability and Honeywell business needs.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
* Responsible for following standard work to operate a station in a catalyst process unit.
* Expected to certify on multiple stations and stay current with improvements on how to operate each station.
* Write end of shift report and do shift exchange at beginning and end of shift.
* Attend and contribute to a beginning of shift production meeting.
* Participate in the Structured Safety Process (SSP), which will require specific safety precautions/activities to be completed every month.
* Participate in Rapid Problem Solving to help quickly identify ways to get back to standard if production falls short.
* Participate in and drive Continuous Improvement activities or suggestions to help make improvements on quality, cost and delivery.
* The Operator is ultimately responsible to ensure that work being done in the immediate area is safe and follows all safety procedures.
WHAT YOU BRING ON THE JOB?
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 1 year experience in a manufacturing/industrial or service industry environment.
* 3 years experience in chemical manufacturing environment.
* Basic working Knowledge of Microsoft package.
* Basic working Knowledge SAP experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 414-269-3151 ext. 1894