To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
- Phone: 202.393.6600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Rockville, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Beacon Hill is seeking a Billing Manager with 5-10 years of experience in Management, specifically billing management in Rockville, Maryland. This opportunity is with a medium-sized health care software development company. The ideal candidate would be someone with extensive background in the industry, works well with people and other departments, ability to manage and resolve client/customer issues, executes strategic vision relative to programs and policies, and ability to strategically plan for various situations and enjoys managing a large team of billing specialist. They are a market leader in health care medical records billing and revenue applications. The ideal candidate will have to manage the day to day operations of the team and oversee the implementation and optimization of the software.
Duties and Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in health care billing and managerial roles
- Oversee and optimize all billing services and department as a whole resulting in efficiency and profitability
- Have a strategic approach planning and systematically execute
- Lead special projects to completion and deliver results for the team
- Implement Billing and Financial strategies by training, consulting, and supporting staff as needed
- Work with partners and clients to ensure systematic approach to offerings
- Foster an informative and open environment by sharing and addressing updates and changes
- Maintain company policies to support and enhance company services
- Provide performance reports to management as needed
- Understand KPIs for successful revenue cycle management
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and procedures
- Actively participate and conduct regression analyses
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™