To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monterey, CA 93940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Monterey, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Cypress Ridge Care Center, a premiere skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation center, is now accepting applications for a full time Treatment Nurse.
In joining Cypress Ridge Care Center, you become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
Because your talent is focused on serving patients, residents and families with exemplary compassion and care, we are committed to providing you a premiere healthcare community, where together we can transform the future of healthcare.
Our goal is to wonderfully enrich thousands of lives, one person at a time. We are dedicated to providing person-centered health care services and are passionate about serving our residents and their families in a nurturing, transitional environment between hospital and home.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives and policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Keys information into computer systems, including EMR
- Identify, manage and treat specific skin disorders.
- Provide assessment and diagnostic services to residents.
- Ensure that residents with decubitus ulcers receive appropriate prophylaxis and treatment.
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures relative to skin care treatments.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies as may be requested.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the attending physician, Medical Director or the DON concerning the status and care of the residents.
- Initiate requests for consultation or referral.
- Examine the resident and his/her records and chart and discriminate between normal and abnormal findings in order to know when to refer resident to physician for evaluation.
- Confer with the DON and/or other licensed personnel regarding skin disorders.
- Consult with IDT team concerning assessment evaluations and assist in planning and developing the skin care treatment.
- Assist in monitoring the inventory of medications; medical supplies and equipment to ensure an adequate supply of skin care products are on hand to meet the needs of residents.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports and charting.
- Attend and participate in continuing education programs designed to keep you abreast of changes in your profession, as well as maintain your license on a current status.
- Report all allegations of resident abuse and/or misappropriation of resident property.
- Comply with resident rights ensuring that all residents are treated fairly, with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Must function as a team member and have flexibility.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully and harmoniously with personnel, residents and all visitors.
- Shows dependability by being punctual; maintains consistent attendance.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.