To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
OSI Group • West Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Operate a material handling vehicle while being responsible for all aspects of unloading incoming raw product and loading outgoing finished product, including proper inventory control.
- Load finished product onto trailers; using the oldest product first based on date stamps
- Unload raw materials from trailers
- Reconcile shipments; loaded/unloaded weight minus tare weights
- Inspect incoming raw product
- Monitor temperature of each incoming load using temperature probes
- Clean the dock area by sweeping and mopping as necessary
- Clean and sanitize selected trailers
- Calibrate the floor scale
- Calibrate the temperatures probes
- Maintain the forklift battery; recharge; report all damaged or malfunctioning equipment to Supervisor
- Inspect outgoing trailers for proper temperature prior to departure
- Operate spotting tractor to move selected trailers around the yard
- Notify Quality Assurance of new raw product arrival
- Perform inventory count of freezer and cooler
- Receive and distribute UPS shipments
- Keep work area clean
- Lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Perform related duties as assigned