Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Promotes, recommends and sells Vaccines testing solutions, products and services to other individuals and organizations. This includes developing, managing, and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and cultivating existing customer relationships to close deals. Secure and retain early development vaccine testing business through professional, consultative, proactive customer activities directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing and new biopharma sponsors.
- Sells specific products that may require technical or scientific expertise in the Vaccine or Biomarker area or profession. May be assigned to multiple accounts; however, not the sole relationship manager for these accounts. Works closely with account managers to coordinate the service approach for the client.
- Identifies and pursues sales leads; makes sales calls and visits in a geography, industry or product area; concludes orders and arranges internal sales logistics; resolves customer complaints; monitors changing customer needs and competitor activity; and prepares sales targets, budgets and reports.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
- Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
- Work with Q² Solutions sales teams to identify and prioritize list of target Account opportunities for each 'prospecting cycle' (e.g. quarterly/semi-annually).
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Work with Vaccine Scientists, Sales Management and Sales team to establish and execute the comprehensive account coverage plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
- Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
- Achieve territory sales target
- Under the leadership of Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Coordinate and prepare and lead scientific discussion and sales presentation.
- Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop proposal. Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Maintain visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
- Report all sales related activities in CRM system.
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management/TSAIL Management as required
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups within Q2 Solutions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in clinical applications of vaccine anti-infective and anti-viral testing
- Proven track record selling laboratory testing services and products
- Excellent Business/Industry awareness and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of commercialization and the principles of drug discovery and development
- Ability to identify and develop sales leads
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce CRM).
- Understanding of business and Industry Trends and ability to interpret the trends relevant to the business.
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to create and give technical oral presentations to large groups of scientists.
- Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, computational sciences, or Business Management. (Masters or PhD preferred) and 5 years relevant industry experience (CRO/Central Laboratory/Biomarker Laboratory/IVD Manufacturer/Life Sciences), including 3 years of Sales responsibility; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Frequent travel
- Frequent long, varied hours
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Attention To Detail