Position at Alpine
Alpine is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team. This position is a key member of the finance team reporting to the Division Controller and is responsible for driving the timely preparation of financial statements, reviewing and monitoring internal controls, preparation of budget and reporting of financial results to the appropriate levels within the organization. This role will provide accounting management and will be required to develop staff accounting personnel. He or she will support the Division Controller and the broader leadership team to achieve division goals and objectives.
Alpine, an ITW company, is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Coordinate and direct financial planning, budgeting, reporting, and capital investments
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business reports, and/or reports required by corporate and/or regulatory agencies.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate the exchange of financial information to key stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of highlights and variances.
- Provide Operational analysis (cost, controls, etc. ) to facilitate accurate decisions and strategies to support the division’s Operational Full Potential goals.
- Understand and apply ITW financial policies consistently and effectively. Ensures that accurate financial records and strong internal controls are in place and being followed.
- Identify, lead and develop talent to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting company goals, this includes: communicating effectively to foster a culture of engagement, cascading vision, creating goal alignment, and coaching through feedback, development planning and performance management.
- Ensuring the health and safety of yourself and others in your work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA and/or CPA a plus
- 8+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment required with standard cost setting knowledge
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Demonstrated experience managing a direct staff of accounting professionals
- Must be able to multi-task, adhere to deadlines, and work under pressure
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare analysis and forecasts as needed.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate financial & accounting concepts in a business context that is understandable to non-accounting/finance business partners.
- Demonstrated accountability for results and understanding of the financial impact of decisions
- Excellent knowledge of ERP and BI systems, Microsoft Office software
Most of the time will be spent in a quiet office environment with some travel to other office locations. Occasionally the employee may be required to spend time in the manufacturing and distribution facilities.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click URL blocked - click to apply for information on how to contact us directly.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need