Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We're looking for an experienced product manager to join our team and help support the execution of PathAI's product roadmap. The Algorithm Product Manager will work closely with machine learning, pathology, biomedical data science, clinical affairs, quality, regulatory, and business operations teams to ensure that product development goals are being met for successful delivery of a product. The successful candidate will be able to identify, build, and champion algorithm products in key strategic areas for PathAI.
This role offers the opportunity to help define the product strategy of a fast growing, dynamic business.
What You'll Do
* Own the roadmap for PathAI algorithm products in a key disease area
* Build business cases to motivate development of new technical and scientific capabilities for PathAI's platform
* Conduct product explorations, build business cases, and align the organization around new products or product line extensions
* Partner cross functionally with product designers, engineers, and scientists to drive implementation of your solutions
What You Bring
* 5+ years experience in product management (preferably bioinformatics, machine learning, or data science)
* Launch experience with algorithm-based products in life sciences and/or healthcare
* Advanced degree in computational biology, biomedical engineering, biology, or related field preferred
* Knowledge and experience in oncology and/or pathology preferred
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications - that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
#LI-Onsite, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Remote
- Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical Works
- Data Science