Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
The Sr. Desktop Support Technician is a versatile, high profile position responsible for providing helpdesk, hardware, software, and systems support to include supporting a Microsoft Windows and Office 365 environment. Responsibilities include network support, servers, telecommunications, desktop and application issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer users for cloud-based Office 365 platform, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype For Business, Exchange/Email platform administration, and creation of accounts for new employees, providing technical support to existing users of the system and deactivating usernames for departed employees.
• Administer other IT systems as adopted by the organization
• Monitor antivirus, active directory, and other server activity
• Resolve network/computer issues
• Setup and configure new computers
• Maintain spreadsheets of hardware Assets and IP addresses
• Remote fix of workstations using LogMeIn and TeamViewer or any other remote software tool
• Monitor, resolve and maintain all conference rooms audio/visual connections and software
• Willingness to rollup sleeves to install hardware or wiring in ceilings, floors, server rooms or other office locations to ensure proper connectivity and operations of the various hardware equipment
• Maintain network documentation as directed
• Participate in the creation, implementation and continual improvement of standards, processes and procedures required to deliver high quality service
• Administer all users on Skype platform, including creation of accounts for new employees, providing technical support to existing users of the system and deactivating usernames for departed employees.
• Review the helpdesk performance indicators and SLA with vendors
Qualifications, Knowledge Skill Required
• Bachelor’s Degrees or technical training in Information Technology
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge of AD and GPO
• Work experience administrating, supporting and maintaining Enterprise Backup and Recovery systems.
• Work experience designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft based enterprise applications and systems.
• Working knowledge of domain troubleshooting
• Working knowledge with Avaya or other phone systems
• Working knowledge with multi-function office printers
• Working experience with Hyper-V Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.