To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1141 South Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Sr. Accountant
Blinc Inc • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 1 month ago
This position requires an efficient, proactive team player capable of learning our systems quickly to execute the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department. The ideal candidate should be extremely hands-on, organized, have great time management skills and consistently perform their various duties at high standards. He/she will be familiar with accounting principles and software programs and will efficiently process business transactions, prepare reports and other financial matters. As the Controller, they will work with the CEO to create, implement and enforce policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- • Leading and ensuring successful completion of monthly close and annual audits.
- • Maintain the schedules for all balance sheet accounts
- • Lead Tradeshow reconciliation to ensure proper recording of inventory and sales transactions
- • Confirm that all bank and general ledger account reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required credit compliance reporting to banks is made on a timely basis
- Coordinate all Insurance, HR and Benefits Management program
- Prepare budgets and forecasts by collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data
- Manage credit card statements, expense reports, subscriptions
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time by the CEO
Desired Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• Strong organizational, communication, and follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask and adhere to strict deadlines
• Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets
• Familiarity with QuickBooks; Netsuite experience a plus
• Must be a perfectionist by nature; highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
• Must have very good verbal skills
• Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
• A Bachelors degree in accounting, or a Bachelors degree in business with an emphasis in accounting, is required; CPA is a plus
• A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting is required
Compensation and Benefits:
• Liberal Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Sick
• 100% Employer-paid Health, dental and vision insurance
• 100% Employer-paid Short/Long term disability insurance
• 100% Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• 401K and Roth Offered with 4% employer match
• Merchandise discounts