Remote Lead Front End Engineer - 4+ years’ Experience Building Web Apps
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Chicago, IL, we are a digital music school that uses technology to deliver our lessons. We have experienced rapid expansion, with over 1000% growth in 2022. Our goal is to provide top-notch music instruction to everyone globally. We have developed a signal processing technology that listens to students as they play their instruments and provides immediate feedback on any errors. Our music instruction method is the first of its kind, specifically tailored to adult learners and with a focus on inclusivity and accessibility. We carefully match each student with a teacher for the best learning experience. We are looking for a Remote Lead Front End Engineer to join our growing Team!Why join us?
- Great Benefits Package!
- Stock Options!
- Unlimited PTO!
- Continued Learning Stipend!
- Flexible Hours!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience building web apps
- Familiarity with front-end build tools such as Webpack or Babel
- Understanding of responsive design and mobile optimization techniques
- Experience with Git and version control
- Familiarity with browser developer tools
- Understanding of accessibility and web standards
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to debug and troubleshoot code
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of user experience and user interface design principles
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with back-end technologies such as Node.js or Ruby on Rails is a plus
- And optionally, a music background
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Agile Methodology
- Build Tools