To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2502 Waukegan Road
Glenview, IL 60025
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Brand Ambassador .
Advantage Solutions • Glenview, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Part Time Brand Ambassador
If you are passionate about quality food, exceeding sales goals, and promoting brands that you know and love, then we have the perfect position for you. We are currently searching for an energetic Brand Ambassador to engage customers, promoting a fresh, pre-portioned meal-kit within local retailers. This role utilizes presentation skills to increase sales of these chef-inspired kits by educating customers on the many timesaving product benefits. The ideal candidate brings a drive for results and a love of introducing others to the simplicity of a freshly cooked meal.
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a regional team and will be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
- Shifts are generally 10:30am – 3:30pm on weekends and 2:30pm – 7:30pm during weekdays. Average weekly hours can range from 18 – 22.
- Pay rates are competitive starting at $16/hr. + sales incentives.
Take this opportunity to join Advantage Solutions, North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earing competitive pay rates! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Generate sales and brand awareness through product demonstrations and customer engagement
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Transport and set-up demonstration kit
- Maintain client standards for cleanliness, organization, and instruction follow-through
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent work experience
- A self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Availability to work part-time retail schedule, Thursday through Sunday
- Able to regularly travel within your assigned territory up to 40 miles from your home
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
- (Preferred) Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management, and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.