To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rocky Mount, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
McLane Company • Rocky Mount, NC
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provide extensive support to supply chain analysis function and KINEXO National Account staff to ensure customer and vendor programs are approved, set up, and implemented.
- Key participant in new and existing customer on site meetings for purpose of extracting viable data to begin analytical process.
- Development of extensive business modeling of customer and vendor supply chains that will be key driver of decisions that impact the success and growth of KINEXO.
- Must be able to work with extensive data set to organize, analyze and present information to facilitate the supply chain decision making process for KINEXO, customers, and vendors.
- Work with logistics on inbound and outbound freight rates for analysis.
- Internal management of existing business supply chain to maximize margins and service levels.
- Provide input and guidance during review process to establish new customer strategic targets.
- Ability to negotiate product costs, transportation, payment terms and other supply chain costs with supply chains partners – vendors, customers and freight providers.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to achieve specified goals for both new and existing business.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Foster a supportive and collaborative environment internally and with assigned concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong excel skills with problem solving and analytical thought process
- Ability to work independently and in a team format
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to interact with multi levels of management both internal and external
- A Bachelor or Masters degree (BS, BA) preferred in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related area
- Limited travel may be required
Valued but not required skills and experience
- Working knowledge of principle food service disciplines including purchasing, customer service, accounting, warehousing and transportation
- Proven ability to achieve results through persistent negotiations, appropriate allocation of resources, strong communication skills and good judgment
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).