DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Oversees the occupational safety andProcess Safety Management (PSM)/Risk Management Plan (RMP)program activities in the operating region(s)to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations. Supervises the local PSM,health and safetyand/or NGL DOTCoordinatorsandSpecialists,directs their activitiesand provides process safety guidance on a varietyofissues. Communicatesthe company%26rsquo;s process and personal safety vision and develops plans to achieve safety performance excellence by conducting gap analyses and identifying leading/lagging indicator trends.
What you will be responsible for
Partners withorganizational leadership andother support groups to implement the personal and process safety programs within the operating region
Serves as thehealth, safety, andprocess safety technical professional interpreting state and federal worker safety and PSM regulations and providing compliancedirection
Maintains in depth knowledgein OSHA 29 CFR 1910 requirements for midstream operations as well as relevant OSHA interpretations and guidance
Manages implementation of company health, safety and PSM policies and procedures including hot work, lockout-tagout,excavations,confined space entry,Management of Change (MOC), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR)and other safe work practices
Provides safety oversight and guidance to PSM/RMP programs includingPHA, MOC, PSSR, contractor management and safe work practices
Oversees and coordinates the industrial hygiene programfor assetsincluding exposure monitoring and assessments
Monitors the vehicle safety performance and coordinates vehicle accident prevention activities
Oversees the development and maintenance of process safety information, andmanages the PHA processand the MOC program
Monitors and evaluateshealth, safety, andprocess safetyperformance and develops priority action plan to improve implementation and understanding
Tracks adequacy and closure of corrective action items related to incident investigations, audits, PHA recommendations, MOC action plans, agency inspections, etc.
Develops, coordinates and conducts required health, safety and PSM training
Provides technical supportduringsafety/PSM audits and serves as an audit teamleaderon division and corporate auditsif needed
Supports the corporatestaff and/or site operations duringsequential and safety meetings presenting data and statistics to supportorganizationalgoals and objectives
Works with staff to develop theirhealth, safety, andprocess safetyskillsets and competencies
Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering, or a similar degree field and/or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10 years related experience is required although employees typically have 10-15 years; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Certification such as ASP, CSP, PSP, PE, etc. preferred
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required
The salary range for this job is %2497,200 - %24160,400
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Occupational Safety And Health