To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tax Accountant II
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Tax Accountant II in Cincinnati, Ohio (OH).
This position is responsible for preparation and review of federal, state and local income, sales, use, property and regulatory tax calculations and returns. The position is also responsible for management of the tax calendar, reviewing tax payment requests, and preparing and reviewing tax workpapers, and account reconciliations.
- 20% - Preparation and review of Federal, state and local income tax compliance including analysis and support
- 20% - Preparation and review of reports, support, and payment requests for tax compliance
- 20% - Preparation and review of property tax returns including the reconciliation of book fixed asset records to tax basis
- 20% - Tax accounting support including account reconciliations with analysis and resolution of discrepancies
- 20% - Researching and resolving tax issues with taxing authorities and customers
- Knowledge of federal, state, local and property tax compliance
- Knowledge of fixed asset management (tax basis)
- Knowledge of ASC 740
- Experience with corporate tax software such as CorpTax, OneSource preferred
- Strong data managements capabilities, such as pivot tables, advanced Excel/Access skills
- Demonstrated skills in communicating orally and in writing with all levels of management
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to seek out and suggest alternative procedures to meet objectives and strict deadlines
- Ability to exercise judgment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.